Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Christmas Party



Last year we threw a 60's Retro Christmas Party. This year, the theme was "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas." Complete with Bing crooning in the background.
And Irving Berlin's White Christmas playing silently on the television, Rachel Ray style.



I decorated white on white. White lights, white tree, white everything. My favorite was the tree. The picture doesn't do it justice. Unfortunately, most of the ornaments don't show up through the lens of the camera.


But, it was still a pretty photo-op.


Snowflakes and white doilies showed up everywhere...

Fake poinsettias...


...and real paperwhites.




Many guests dressed in white....






And JOY was a prominent theme the whole evening...








4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and creative idea! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what next year's theme is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:02 PM

    I know what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your white things and the white tree. This year I got a white tree half price and I really enjoyed it. I didn't have to throw it out afterwards and it lends itself to so many different looks in the future.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails