Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Saraa Ann Misheel

I didn't blog yesterday because I was a little busy......

I was awakened at 7:20 with THE phone call. We rushed down to Pasadena. Arrived at about noon. My twelfth grandchild, my third granddaughter was born at home at 2:10. She is named after her TiTi (Sarah), but with a Mongolian spelling. Saraa is "moon" in Mongolian. Her first middle name is my middle name. Misheel is "smile" in Mongolian. Apparently, she is either a smiley moon or a moonlit smile!

She weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. and is 21 inches long. She is perfectly adorable.



I will be staying here to help out for awhile. If I can find time between washing dishes, laundry, and hugging six children, I will be popping in to let you know about the joys in my life!




6 comments:

  1. Congratulations and God's best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful. Congratulations. We'll be here waiting to hear all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so glad you posted a picture of that precious bundle of love and joy! I have been anxiously waiting to see a picture. I jumped between you, Daja, and Serena's blogs to see pictures. :) So, thanks for posting! ;)

    How wonderful for you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!! SO Cute!
    Tell Daja I am so excited for her....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, congrats on your beautiful granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your beautiful granddaughter. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails