Sunday, January 4, 2009

Premio Dardos Award



Thank you to Homespun Simplicity for honoring me with this award! This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day. I am honored to be the recipient!

I truly am honored, but I do have to confess that this award completely slipped by me. I found it the other day in my inbox. Karen gave this award to me on October 29! I have apologized to her, but it still seems fitting that I make my apology public. I am sorry. I hope it doesn't reflect any disrespect on my part. I am flattered and appreciative. Thank you.

The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Fifteen? Wow. I'll try. Here goes:

1. Daja at in other words... -- for cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values

2. Serena at And By The Way -- definitely for her personal values!

3. Bonnie at Extended Hope -- for cultural and ethical values

4. Josh at Death Becomes Me -- for cultural (or anti-cultural), ethical, and personal values

5. Karin at Yesterday, Today, Forever- for literary and personal values

6. Leona at OUT of my brain -- for ethical and personal values

7. Serven Clan -- for cultural and literary values

8. Ruthann at Warm Pie, Happy Home -- for cultural and personal values

9. Sandy at 4 Reluctant Entertainers -- for cultural and personal values

10. Mrs. June Fuentes at A Wise Woman Builds Her Home -- for cultural and personal values

11. Jenny at little jenny wren -- for cultural and literary values

12. Ann at Holy Experience -- for cultural and personal values

13. Vicki at Best Posts of the Week -- for helping us all find those posts with value!

14. Lady Lydia at Home Living -- for cultural values

15. Rhonda Jean at down to earth -- for cultural and ethical values

Whew! I did it! Please, do not confuse this list with "my favorite blogs". That list would be quite long and would definitely include you. Nor is it a list of the top fifteen. These are in no way in any prioritized order. Whether within the list itself or from my massive bloglines list.





10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for such kindness and honor. I will try to pick it up and post it. The basis of our culture is the family, and so much of what is going on in the world diminishes the family and the home. That is why I try to show the many things that can be done to enhance the home culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lady Dorothy. I'm honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'll post it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you very much!! 15 blogs!?!? I'll see what I can do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lady Dorothy, Thank you so very much for the award! Your comments on my blog were truly sweet as pie...my, how they warmed my heart! Blessings to you!
    Ruthann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Dorothy! It's definitely an honor to receive this award. I'll pass it on to 10 blogs for now - hope you don't mind. As I read more I can send it again I'm sure.

    I find 'awards' more on ladies blogs, and yet I read a number of pastor's blogs too. I wonder if they would appreciate an award, lol! There is an unbelievable number of worthy blogs to read out there!! God is good in using this written word to influence and affect others.

    Have an awesome day! Let your light shine in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much Lady Dorothy. This means a great deal coming from you!

    Bonnie
    extendedhope.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Lady Dorothy!
    Just a note to say "hi!" Really, like I said before, don't worry about not seeing your award in your inbox. It's really O.K.! :-)
    God bless,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the lovely award i am flattered and honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for taking time to bless others with these awards, what a beautiful family you have!

    Many blessings...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails