Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Field of Daffodil Dreams

Sometimes you find the most delightful things in the most obscure places.

I've been spending a great deal of time at the Veterans Hospital. It is where my father sees his personal physician and due to some severe health problems, has recently been hospitalized. We did make the four-hour round trip again yesterday and so I was reminded of THE daffodils. A few visits ago, we went behind a door where we have not been before. They sat us off to the side in a corner where you could tell was not usual sitting. From that corner we got a special look behind some booths. I had to sneak out my camera.


My special kind of Field of Dreams....










2 comments:

  1. Daffodils always provide hope. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a serendipitous delight! Hope your dad improves in health very quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails