Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I love "lovely", so I'm loving this award from Daja over at in other words.... Thank you, Dear Lovely Daughter!







There weren't any rules given with it, so I will just pass it along to a few others.



Lallee of Lallee's Cottage Decorating, crocheting, precious pets, and a lovely studio

Kim of Dear Daisy Cottage Wonderful, glorious color! Every inch of Daisy Cottage is pure loveliness.

Maryjane of The Beehive Cottage Pink, vintage, and a cowgirl...how fabulously lovely is that?

Hmmmm......I think we have a Lovely Cottage theme here!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my heart be still! Thank you sooo very much Lady Dorothy! Coming from you means sooo much! I am honored and thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I will have it on my sidebar, leading right back to you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:38 AM

    (((((HUGS)))))
    AND
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    to sweet YOU!!!
    Thank you so much for thinking of me and your kind words!!
    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails