Okay, here goes. It may take me all day to finish this!
1. I hate getting ready for the day. I would rather just start my day. I'm jealous of my husband who can get up 20 minutes before he has to be out the door. (This point explains why I am still sitting here in my pajamas!)
2. I love autumn decorations! However, I put them out slowly over the course of three months. I start in September with all the generic fall stuff -- leaves, candles, tablecloths and runners, that sort of thing. In October, I add all the pumpkins -- both real and fake. Then, of course, in November out comes all the Thanksgiving-themed decor. So, I get to tweak the arrangement of the decorations all autumn long. I love it!
By the way, I'm dressed now.
3. I don't really like talking on the phone. I hate calling anyone. I'm afraid I'm interrupting and disturbing.
4. I hate peas and beans. All legumes in general, unless they are raw.
5. I (I should say "we", but this is supposed to be about me.) recently fell in love with spray paint. Oh, what doors to creativity it opens!
6. I pile papers. Yep. Paper is the bane of my life. I am always trying to rise above, but paper just keeps flowing into my life. I do have it relegated to one room -- my office. And I do know (pretty much, anyway) what is actually in the piles. But, my (forever) goal is to have a clear desk. I would love to sit in my office and be able to look around and SMILE!
7. I love Southern Gospel music. Yes, the old-fashioned campmeeting kind.
I actually finished this in one day!
So, I tag:
1. Laura at Decor to Adore. A place to be inspired AND learn.
2. Dancing Among Infinite Love, Yahweh's. She follows my blog! The only one so far that isn't somehow related to me!
3. Bonnie at Calamity Jane's Cottage. She makes and sells some wonderful things -- including my Thanksgiving apron!
4. Leona at OUT of my brain. A real life friend. Her boys are gems!
5. Donna at Rambling in LaGrange. I've known Donna for about eleven years. But only online. She is a woman after God's own heart.
6. Suzanne at Pink Roses. Loveliness personified.
7. Karin at Yesterday, Today, Forever -. My new favorite poet. She's all about Jesus.