Friday, October 31, 2008

Friendship Award


I am so blessed! Serena over at And By the Way . . . . . . presented me with this Friendsip Award. Why is this such a blessing? Because, in case you didn't know, Serena is married to my son. And this is what she said when awarding me, "BUT, I DO HAVE ONE PERSON, who should have gotten the award a long time ago......Mom at Daffodil Dreams : she has been a true friend, even listening to me whine and cry about her own son!"

Serena is truly one of my very best friends and my daughter. Thank you, Serena, for the award.

So, I am supposed to answer the following questions and then pass on the love to five other bloggy buddies.

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?

No. I think that's sad, but I don't.

2. What do you value most about your friends?

Trust. I want to trust my friends. I want to know that they will always have my back. And I want them to know I will always have theirs.

3. Are your friends your sounding boards?

I'd like them to be. (I think that is because I like to talk out my problems and my decisions.)

The best answer, I think, is Daja's (another daughter) whom Serena quoted. "Some are. You know different friends fill different needs. Some are coffee buddies, some are casual acquaintances, some share history, some are safe places to fall."

4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends?

Visiting, that is talking. Of course.

Now, don't hate me, but I can't pick anyone today to pass this on to. I'm running out of blogging time right now. I need to be running out the door! So, hopefully I will be back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails