Wednesday, April 2, 2008

First and Always?




Many years ago, I wouldn't eat at McDonald's because they so actively supported abortion. Then that was appeased -- I don't remember how. A few years ago, I watched Super Size Me and I was off McDonald's completely. Since then, I have only eaten ice cream there twice. And perhaps a chocolate chip cookie. Well, now they've done something that won't even let me eat their ice cream!


The McDonald's CEO, Jim Skinner, has said that they will put their full resources behind the gay agenda. The company gave an undisclosed amount of money to the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) in return for being recognized as a major promoter of the homosexual agenda. In return, NGLCC placed Richard Ellis, vice president of communications of McDonalds USA, on the NGLCC Board of Directors.

NGLCC describes itself as promoting the LGBT community first and always, including same sex marriage. It gives credit to sponsors such as McDonald's for its financial and other support that helps in its work. "Through the commitment of our corporate partners, the NGLCC has been able to advance the ideas and causes of the LGBT business community," the Chamber said.

To read more and to find out what you can do, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess that keeps McDonald's outta my mouth too!

    Thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails