Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sink Time

Can you believe that I actually remember taking a bath in the kitchen sink?

Belgee did not like the bathtub at all. So, it was always a quick wash and out. But the sink, he loved. I think the smaller dimensions were more easily dealt with.


Captain walked in, saw Belgee in the sink, and wanted in! I kept telling him he was too big, but he really wanted in! So, in he went. They had so much fun together. Good reason to have a double sink!

Luc walked in a few minutes later and thought it great fun and wanted in, too. No, I didn't give in to him!
Aren't they just too cute?!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, he takes a bath with me. He doesn't like to bathe alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahoy! Sink mateys! That is so cute. One of me favorite pictures is of my older sister and I in the sink...;o)

    Glad to know you,
    Miss Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails