Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Twelve Days With My Babies -- Well, at least some of them....

Go back in the archives to June of last year and you can read about our week with eight of our grandchildren. Oh, so many very precious memories.
~
Starting yesterday, the Gombojav children -- all five -- are spending about twelve days with us while their parents are in Mongolia! At present time, they are 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 years old. So far, we've had a great day and a half, but I am bushed!
~
As I was preparing lunch today, I realized I hadn't seen Captain for a few minutes. All the older children were outside playing, but I had heard him come in just a bit before. So, I went looking.
Guess he'll just skip lunch today!
~
Way later in the day (I think I was preparing dinner this time.), this photo op was just too cute to pass up.

Watching Blue's Clues.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see my kids! They look like they are having fun!!!

    THANKS MOM AND DAD!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails