Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What Color Am I?

It's my birthday, today, so I'm taking some time to just blog surf in the middle of the day without any guilt. I came across this quiz. Doesn't really surprise me. Lavender is close to violet, right? The first sentence doesn't seem descriptive of me, but the rest certainly does.

VIOLET

You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and believe strongly in your personal morals.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!

1 comment:

  1. I got violet, too. Although I'm unsure how the quiz reached that conclusion based on my answers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails