Friday, November 19, 2010

Giving Thanks, Day Nineteen

YOU!

What would I do without you?  You, my friends, my family, my inspiration, my motivation, my buddies!



I wish I could invite you all over for a big ol' piece of gingerbread cake that just came out of the oven.  We could laugh and talk and just get to know each other a bit more than we might already.  If you live far away, I wish you didn't.  If I've never met you, I wish we would.  If you live close, let's find a way to get together.  If I know you well and we haven't seen each other in awhile, then I expect we'd better see each other soon! 

Whoever you are, thank you for coming by and reading.  You bless me.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds delish with a nice hot cup of coffee! Thanks so much! Have a wonderful week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we are a pretty awesome bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:34 PM

    And I feel the same about you, Dorothy!! xoxoxoxo

    P.S.~ That cake looks totally & awesomely delicious!! I'm glad I'm your friend... maybe one day we'll get to share a cake like that at your house. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails