Daja, at In Other Words, has tagged me for a meme. Here are the ground rules: Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself. Tag SEVEN bloggers to do the same AND include a link to their blog.
Okay, here goes.
1. Brushing my teeth makes me gag.
2. I can't remember my favorites. I do have them. It is just that when filling out a questionnaire or meme, I just draw a blank. I have to ask my girls. When they tell me the answer to, "What's my favorite movie?" I say, "Oh, yeah, that's right!" (Honestly, I'm asking my husband to help me answer this meme!)
3. Okay, I will be copying Daja here. But, it is allowed, since she probably inherited this trait from me. “I don't like talking on the phone. I don't like calling people on the phone. I'm always sure I'm interrupting their lives. They are probably in the middle of dinner, an engrossing conversation, reading a great book, kissing their spouse, prayer, or an art project. Maybe I just assume people lead more interesting lives than they actually do. Maybe people are just sittin' on the couch eatin' corn chips. But, still.....you never know. Which is why you are much more likely to receive an email from me than a phone call.” However, just so you know, I can talk to Daja (or her sisters) for huge chunks of time.
4. I am a compulsive list-maker. Seriously. I have to write everything down. That way I don't waste brain-power trying to remember things that I know I've completely forgotten.
5. My children tease me that I can smell wood. So what. I can.
6. I am the princess from "The Princess and the Pea." I can feel ANY little piece of lint that might be in my bed.
7. When I wear hosiery, I always carry an extra pair with me. I seriously don't want to be seen with a run.
I tag: Leona at OUT of My Brain, Heather at Journal of a Couple of Newbees, Amy at Family O’Foxes, Tamera at TJ's Garden, Amy at Ke Aloha (since she hasn't answered Daja's tag, she's fair game?), Donna at Rambling in Atlanta, and Meg at knittingpugs. (Seriously, no one really has to do this. If it fits into your blog, go ahead. If not, no problem.)
3 months ago