Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Giving Thanks, Day Ten


Color.

 


"How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days. "
~ George Burns



We live in the midst of vineyards.  They give us lots of green in the summertime where there would usually be just dry brown fields.  And for that, I'm thankful.  But, ah, come autumn they give us a varied display of color.  Some grape leaves turn golden, some brown, some rust, and some a fiery display of red.  I just had to stop and take a picture on my way to town this morning.  Too beautiful not to share.



Isn't color wonderful?  I am amazed at all the color God has given us to enjoy.  And each season we get a new palette of colors to be dazzled with. 

 "Colour is my day-long obsession, joy and torment."
--Claude Monet
 

1 comment:

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails