Friday, December 3, 2010

Two Generational Piano Recital

Diego started piano lessons in July.  He's just zooming along.

If you watch the video below, you'll see/hear him singing while he's playing. 
Too sweet.
(You'll also hear Papa whispering to Donovan.)



Sarah-Kate started her lessons in August.  She's a zoomer, too.



I had a video of Sarah-Kate playing a duet with her teacher.  I think it was too long to upload.  Sorry, Sarah.



Teacher and students.  Small class. 
(Took us longer to make the trip than it did to have the recital, sing some carols, and have refreshments!)

And yes, I'm very proud.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, so much fun! Love listening to piano duets. For sure you can be very proud! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you both! I wish I could have seen it in person. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest thing I ever saw! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails