Sunday, July 6, 2008

Independence Day 2008





I mentioned last year that we had a quiet 4th. Little did I know that it could get even quieter! But, it was a very good day.



Gabe made his awesome ribs. Sarah-Kate made a fantastic Tomato Basil Penne Pasta Salad, grilled pineapple rings, and a crumb cake. I added a few extras.



Like these:I would never have made these just looking at the recipe. I'm not a big fan of any of the ingredients. But, someone brought these to our last church fellowship dinner and they were absolutely fantastic! Pecan-stuffed dates. Absolutely delicious! Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen.

The princess has to have a red, white, and blue tiara!
Having fun with Daddy!


Waiting for it to get dark.....

A brilliant ending to a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails