Monday, May 5, 2008

Links #4


It has been a long time since I shared some links. Here are a couple from recent days on some of my favorite blogs.


Lessons from Vintage Fiction "There's no such thing as a family that runs itself...."


Simple, my way "I don't know if all this qualifies as today's version of 'Simple Living'.For me it is Simply Living, the only way that makes sense to me."


I'm afraid I might be a laundry room weirdo. "because I do find joy in laundry, in being home...in nesting."


Taste of Home Entertaining Party Well, yes, this one may be self promotion.... *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails