I’ve been interviewed by Daja.
1. What's one dream you had when you were younger that you are now glad never came true?
To be a jet-setting corporate business woman. I can’t even imagine how stressed I would be! I’m so glad God changed my priorities before I got too far along in that endeavor!
2. What's the best part of growing up?
Gaining wisdom. Hopefully, I grow up a bit each day.
3. What is your favorite pair of shoes and why? (Show a picture!)
Okay, this is a really hard question! I love shoes.
I think it would be this pair. They are the ones I wore to Sarah-Kate’s wedding. They are getting a little worn. I saw one rhinestone was out of one corner of the buckle. :-(
4. What is the scariest thing you've ever done?
Testified in court. Enough said about that!
5. Name your top three pet-peeves.
I’m not sure these are my top three. They are, though, the first three I thought of.
a. Child-run adults. They are unhappy and they make everyone around them unhappy, too. (I was going to change this sentence to emphasize that I was referring to the children being unhappy, but then realized that most child-run adults are unhappy too. At least frazzled, if not unhappy!)
b. Immodest clothing – whether that means too much skin or too tight. A good guideline is “tight enough to show that you are a woman, loose enough to show that you are a lady.”
c. A woman saying that she gets along better with men than with women. Might be true, but why? That’s the question that bears some personal study and reflection.
Now that you’ve read my interview, you can all play along! All you need is a blog!
Here’s what you do:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (If I don’t have your email address already, either leave it in the comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1 year ago