Friday, April 29, 2011

Five Minute Friday: If I Knew I Could, I Would...



It's Friday!  Time for Five Minute Friday hosted by The Gypsy Mama.  The rules are simple:  Throw caution (editing, revising, and worrying) to the winds and just write for five minutes flat. Without wondering if it’s just right or not.  Here we go.  Today's prompt:  If I Knew I Could, I Would . . .

GO.

If I knew I could, I would . . .


Save the world.

Heal the heartache.

Gather the brokenhearted and just give them a hug.

Spend all the money that’s needed to make sure no one is going to bed hungry.

Protect all the unborn babies from the selfishness of their mothers.

Bring back my father’s mind and soul.

Give my mother true joy and peace….and a good night’s sleep.

Guarantee my children and grandchildren a life without the pain that goes on forever.

Express the love I truly feel inside.

Convince every soul that Jesus gave up everything just for them.

Be the person I envision myself to be.

Be fully awake spending every bit of life I have for Him.

STOP.



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love it, and I couldn't agree with you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful, thoughtful list and the best thing, with God's help, you are doing your part and He's forever busy doing His!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:47 AM

    Five Minute Fridays... I love it. I think I might try it too, Dorothy.

    I love your "5 minute thoughts" from last Friday, honey. It shows where your heart is/was during that time. So revealing... that you are a good GOOD soul.

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails