Friday, October 19, 2007

Levi Joseph

Levi Joseph, our 10th (!) grandchild was born yesterday morning at 5:16. He weighed 8 lbs. 8 oz. and was 21 inches long. He is adorable! Levi has already proven to be a good baby -- he gave his mother a wonderful pregnancy and came just when he was supposed to. Serena is doing very well. All his siblings adore him.

Kissing Serena before she leaves for the operating room.

Just born.

Kissing Mommy for the first time.
Meeting everyone! Wow! There were a lot of people to meet!


Cuddling?
Waiting to go into the recovery room.


"I am loved."
"My Nana!"

"Mommy and me........Hey, this nursing is great!"

4 comments:

  1. That picture of you waiting to go to recovery is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations on your newest grandchild...my goodness is he cute and he looks so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you Nana! from all of us here at Happy Panda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Pamela. Well, as you noticed, Serena didn't give us a girl! So my pretty prize still doesn't have an owner. My other daughter is due in February. She's hoping it's a girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails