Thursday, August 21, 2008

My First Award!

I just received my first blog award! (I say first because I am sure I will get more......right?)



Seriously, I am very flattered. A recent new friend, Dawn, over at Dawn's Place, just awarded me this:

I'm really not sure what it's for......but I'm flattered anyway!

I did do a quick search to see if there was any background except brilliancy in blogging, and found that Michele over at With Heart and Hands did a in depth search. If you really want to know the validity of the award, go check her out. (Which is kind of funny because one of her points is that blog awards just get readers to link back, and here I am giving her some free advertising!)

I'm not sure I am going to tag anyone else. Not that I am not a good game player, but since I'm not sure about it all, I am going to refrain.

BUT, that does not mean I still do not appreciate the sentiment! Thank you, Dawn!

(Oh, by the way, I met Dawn through "Blog Around the World". See side bar logo.)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Isn't it fun to get that very first award?!! I was so excited when I got mine. And yes I'm very sure that there will be plenty more =) Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to come by and say thank you for stopping by my blog.

    By the way, daffodils are my favorite flower!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed the award! I really have enjoyed reading your blog and meeting you! I am glad you thought to research the award! It said brillante, so I was ok with that, but I wondered about the origin of it!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! Thanks for coming by my blog. Isn't Blog around the World great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails