Friday, March 7, 2008

Ladies Conference, Day 1

Some of the ladies from our church went to the 26th Annual (local) Ladies Conference tonight. The theme this year is "The Crown Jewels of God" with speaker, Bonnie Thomas. At least a couple of hundred ladies were in attendance. As always, the tables are set so pretty. Here was dessert. Something like a glorified moonpie. It was chocolate, so what's not to like?

The jewel hanging on a ribbon with Psalms 45:13 written on it
was our take-home favor tonight.


13-day old Donovan was our special guest.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there! I love the Ladies Conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss him! He is SO cute.
    I am sad to have missed the first one in MANY years. Hope you ate enough for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails