Monday, September 10, 2007

What a Thoughtful Man!

I have a yucky cold today.

The only fresh fruit we had in the house were bananas, of which I had already had one early in the day. I asked my husband if he could stop by on the way home from work and buy me some fruit. I wanted a healthy snack.

He later walked in the door with this display THAT HE ARRANGED HIMSELF! He found the chip plate on sale for 75 cents and put together this presentation.

So much more special than a plastic bag, don't you think?

Can't help loving him!

3 comments:

  1. HI! I never knew you had a blog!!! This is Amy from the T2 loop. Looks like you have been blogging for a long time ...I have a lot of catching up to do. :)

    Sorry, you aren't feeling well. Your healthy snack looks marvelous!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad is so cute! Did he bring that all home on the motorcycle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy! Glad to see you here! Didn't know you had a blog, either. Went to visit it last night!

    No, Daja, he was driving the Camaro in attempt to interest someone in buying it. Hey, anyone interested in a darling turquoise 1988 Camaro?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Note: Anonymous comments are allowed so that those without blogger accounts can easily comment. However, please identify yourself or it will most likely not be posted. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails